Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we all have needed to adapt to a new way of living and working. Below are the changes I have made to my working conditions:
• Following Government guidelines and whilst we all need to take extra safety precautions to avoid the spread of Covid-19, I am no longer able to practice Reiki from my home. For the immediate future I will be practicing from Brighter Spaces based in Wilmslow Town Centre, please click the following link for directions and further information.
• To assist with the additional costs of room hire and PPE, I have temporarily increased the cost of my treatment to £45.
• I will carry out the consultation part of the treatment via telephone/video call prior to the physical appointment. This is to limit the physical contact time and to ensure there is plenty of time to thoroughly cleanse and sanitise the room before the next client arrives.
• I will be wearing the mandatory face mask and face visor. If you would also like me to wear the optional apron and gloves, please let me know before the treatment. I strongly encourage you to also wear a mask.
• On arriving at the premises, please wash and/or sanitise your hands and respect the social distance 2m rule with other visitors.
• Please bring your own bottle of water to stay hydrated. Water is an excellent conductor of energy and assists in the detoxing process following a Reiki treatment.
• Unfortunately, I am no longer able to provide a pillow and blanket. Please wear additional layers of clothing to avoid getting cold during the treatment.